We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Take part in the Data Analytics and Machine Learning related Prototyping
- Customize Machine Learning (ML) algorithms for different use cases
- Compose the user guide of performing the demo of above PoCs
- Experienced with data analytics technology and tool, experience with structured and unstructured data and/or streams preferred
- Strong competence on programming such as Python and Java. Familiarity with frameworks such as Pandas, scikit-learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.
- Hands-on experience with ML algorithms such as Regression, Clustering, Boosting, SVM, deep-learning/reinforcement learning, etc.
- Experience on RMDBS e.g. MySQL
- Experienced with mobile network system is a plus
- Good communication skill
- Open minded
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Subjected in Mathematics, Statistics or a related field is strongly preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Job details: Developer