Ericsson is seeking a SD-WAN Architect and Consultant to drive SDLC activities for key customer engagements, around capturing customer requirements, solution design, solution testing, Lab POC, implementation support.
- : Coordinate with Ericsson Client Principal to work on the Customer specific engagements.
- : Serve as a liaison between cross functional teams with partners, product management, LAB SMEs
- : Work as a Lead along with SD-WAN LAB SMEs for a customer deliverable and Lab implementation.
- : SD-WAN solution design to the Internal and external stakeholders and get design approval and sign-off.
- : Understand the partner organizations, decision makers, influencers and Cisco contacts for the partners. Then develop strategic relationships with key contacts to drive the integration and partnership.
- : 10+ years in the software/technology industry with primarily Network Engineering, SD-WAN, Edge solution architecting, design, test and delivery.
- : Strong grasp of networking and SD-WAN concepts, competitor offerings and solutions
- : Work history of working with and understanding the needs of Technical teams, managers and individual contributors in IT & networking departments, as well as their decision making processes
- : Virtual Edge hands-on experience in areas of Enterprise SD-WAN, Virtual Routers, Virtual Switches, Virtual Firewalls, Enterprise Voice like Unified Communication and Collaboration applications. Strong technical skills and ability to learn.
- : Comfortable in front of technical audience of architects, customers and partners.
- : Ability to create to technical collateral like Design documents, test documents, etc
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- : Track record of developing & delivering formal and informal training material and technical presentations aimed at educating customers, partners or sales teams.
- : Proven track record of achieving business objectives and working with complex national and global partners and alliances.
- : Prior positions in product management, sales/system engineering, technical marketing, technical support, development engineering
- : Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science or related discipline. A Networking degree will be an added benefit.
- : Live in, near, or willing to relocate to Bengaluru.
- : Experience working with technologies and the companies for IaaS vendors (AWS, Azure, GCP,…), SaaS vendors (e.g. O365, …), network management platforms, ServiceNow, cloud and appliance firewall vendors (Zscaler, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Check Point, Netskope, iBoss,…), WAN optimization (Riverbed, Silver Peak)
- : Familiarity with virtualization, service chaining, RESTful APIs, Netflow/IPFIX, SNMPv3, public vs hybrid cloud, and IPSec
- : Proven proficiency with tools and consistent processes for tracking and assessing a joint pipeline with partners
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || ServEng