We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of customer support services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered customer support services.
You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer happiness.
The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
- You will work closely with and secure customer contract fulfillment
- You will collaborate and maintain relationships with the customer
- You'll get to distribute the information to internal partners and call out delivery Issues
- You will stay up to date with financial data
- You'll be a key to Identify new business opportunities
- Our ideal candidate may have a BD in Electronic, Telecommunications or equivalent Engineering
- At least 3 years in customer relationship building and strategical negotiation, just as a technical background in Telecommunications and network support projects.
- Market insight
- Financial analysis skills
- Change and improvement management skills
- You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will drive Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Leading & Supervising
- Deciding & initiating action
- You are capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
- Promote networkingVery good leadership and management skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-motivated and teammate.
- Ability to adapt to change
- High proficiency of English language
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Argentina (AR) || || Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires || SharedServ
Req ID: 304748