Data and Analytics
Within Group IT and the Solution Area Data & Analytics unit, we are now seeking experienced Security Manager to work closely with our Security Teams, Analytics Development teams and Platform and Architecture teams to secure that data-, platform and solutions are protected and accessed as per IT security requirements. We are currently in a large transformation where data is now made as a central asset and a company wide data strategy outlines how it should be managed. This role will therefore be central in facilitate this discussion from an Analytics point of view.
To succeed in this role, you must know the basics of Security frameworks and how to enable compliance with internal and external requirements, laws, regulations and standards.
- Define Analytics Security Architecture and Design aligned with IT security requirements.
- Be the thought leader of Analytics Security Management and techniques for all analytics applications,
- Explain and educate on security aspects of analytics applications to all levels of the organization
- Educate teams on available and emerging toolsets associated with security
Tactical and Operational:
- Drive Security awareness with Data-, Platform- and Solution Architects
- Define, maintain Analytics Security management frameworks and ensure they are implemented.
- Responsible to secure that Security Decisions in Analytics area are following IT security requirements
- Contribute to and influence the wider analytics architecture as an advocate for security area.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of Analytics Security guiding principles aligned with IT security requirements.
Communication and people skills, as the role involves extensive interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- In Depth and working knowledge of ISO 27002 controls and how they should be implemented.
- Experience with IT security Design and architecture, preferable in Analytics Area.
- Experience with regulatory requirements, such as SOX-, information security-, IT security standards.
- Experience in performing IT Security monitoring and tests
- Experience in and contribute to internal and external IT Security assessments or audits.
- Experience in managing IT security incidents
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts and approaches
- Awareness of emerging technologies with an understanding of how to adopt security requirements.
- Learning and researching
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Applying expertise and technology
- Adapting and responding to change
- Planning and organizing
Education / Experience Required (In Years)
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience as an IT Security Specialist who has attained a Graduate degree (B.E/ BTech/Mtech ) in Computer Science and Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Identity and Access Management tools
- Vulnerability and test tools
- Document Handling tools
- Experience in Cloud Technique
In case of any further questions, please contact the Recruiter, Lukasz Rokitowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 304743