Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Security Analyst. In this role, you will ensure proper protection of information assets, accessed through the Ericsson IT environment. You will be a key player by providing IT security operations, expertise, support and solutions, based on the IT Security requirements and enabling compliance with applicable internal /external requirements, laws, regulations and standards.
- You will serve as an information security expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business.
- You will review existing and new services and solutions in Ericsson to build security into the architecture, identify design gaps and recommend security enhancements in solutions and services
- You will ensure alignment between security architecture frameworks and standards and overall business strategy.
- You will actively and reactively ensure availability of IT security information, support and expertise
- You will handle demands, order requests and internal/external requirements, safeguarding security services, products and architecture
- You will contribute to internal and external IT security assessments or audits
- Education: MSC, MBA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7-10 years of technical hands on experience in one of more security domain areas of access control, communications security, operations security, securing cloud environments and / or operating systems / virtualized environments, network architecture and design etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business acumen. Good collaboration skills and strong commitment as a team player.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of stakeholders to explain and enforce security measures and stay current with emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate them.
- Analytical skills with understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
- One or more security certifications’ e.g. CISSP, CCSP etc.
- Experience with regulatory requirements such as e.g. SOX, information security or IT security standards, Ericsson steering document
- In-depth and working knowledge of ISO 27002 controls and how they should be implemented to secure Ericsson’s information technology environments