We are now looking for a Sales Director for the service area Managed Services IT & Application Development and Maintenance in the marketing area in latin america. ICT is transforming the way billions of people work, play and communicate. Consumer lifestyles are changing rapidly, with mobile devices using more data as they access more products and services. Do you want to take the opportunity to shape the future of operations with us at Ericsson?
- Drive strategic customer engagements for new technology areas (Application Development and Maintenance, Cloud, Devops, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automation, Artifical Intelligence, Machine Learning) and in close collaboration with market area domain, work with Key Account Manager community to grow the business
- Ensure successful go-to-market for emerging portfolio offerings including operations engine
- Create true value & differentiator argumentation for why Ericsson in IT services space
- Adapt offering, from global portfolio to local market realities
- Work with market area to identify new opportunities and build funnel
- Provide superior support to win key deals, through identifying customer pain points, developing the required proposition and articulating Ericsson services offering differentiators. Successfully orchestrating across sales area resources and engagement planning
- A trusted advisor to customer units and sharing global best practices, lessons learned, key differentiators
- Work with customer units inside market area on Managed Services and IT Application Development and Maintenance as part of growth plans, tactical sales plans, and account plans for prioritized customer units
- Develop commercial tactics and ensure competitive business/commercial models for Managed Services and IT Application Development and Maintenance engagements
- Managed Services and IT Application Development and Maintenance primary interface between market area and solution area
- Communicate and drive Managed Services and IT Application Development and Maintenance strategy in alignment with other solution areas and market area
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Broad and solid experience in IT outsourcing in telco and related industry
- Demonstrated track record of success, including ability to pivot and problem solve during a complex, enterprise sales process
- Strong business understanding and strong proven experience in driving and closing large IT deals
- Good knowledge about the latest new portfolio offerings, Artificial IntelligenceI/Automation (ex. Ericsson operations engine)
- A hands-on person who has solid understanding of critical industry pain points, who can quickly identify customers pain points and leverage Ericsson portfolio to solve the customers pain points with adequate technical and business acumen
- Having thorough understanding of IT and Application Development and Maintenance practices of competitors to bring an outside in perspective & be able to compare, contrast, help create winning strategy in competitive landscape
- Senior presence and experience meeting and negotiating at C-level
- Deep understanding of service delivery process, models, and strategy
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent social and communication skills applicable to the North American market
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment
What you will have here
- Pension Plan
- Flexible hours
- Maternity leave of 6 months
- Paternity leave of 20 days
- Bike Parking
- Fruit in the office
- Quick Massage
- Lactation room
- Pregnant Course and Program
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 304717