We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Security Analyst. In this role, you will ensure proper protection of information assets, accessed through the Ericsson IT environment. You will be a key player by providing IT security operations, expertise, support and solutions, based on the IT Security requirements and enabling compliance with applicable internal /external requirements, laws, regulations and standards.
- You will serve as an information security expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business.
- You will review existing and new services and solutions in Ericsson to build security into the architecture, identify design gaps and recommend security enhancements in solutions and services
- You will ensure alignment between security architecture frameworks and standards and overall business strategy.
- You will actively and reactively ensure availability of IT security information, support and expertise
- You will handle demands, order requests and internal/external requirements, safeguarding security services, products and architecture
- You will contribute to internal and external IT security assessments or audits
- Education: MSC, MBA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7-10 years of technical hands on experience in one of more security domain areas of access control, communications security, operations security, securing cloud environments and / or operating systems / virtualized environments, network architecture and design etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business acumen. Good collaboration skills and strong commitment as a team player.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of stakeholders to explain and enforce security measures and stay current with emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate them.
- Analytical skills with an understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security vulnerabilities etc".
- One or more security certifications’ e.g. CISSP, CCSP etc.
- Experience with regulatory requirements such as e.g. SOX, information security or IT security standards, Ericsson steering document
- In-depth and working knowledge of ISO 27002 controls and how they should be implemented to secure Ericsson’s information technology environments
In case of any additional questions, please reach out to the Recruiter - Lukasz Rokitowski: email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 304698