Ericsson : GSSC
Location: Manila, Philippines
Work rights : Local employment
Travel required : No
Recruiter : Paul Busalpa | firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close : December 2, 2019
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
- Maintains employee and organization information through Personnel Administration and Organization Management in HRMS
- Ensures the accuracy of the tasks and processes being performed in the HRMS
- Handles HR IS concerns and resolves cases and issues through Service Management Platform (SMP)
- Makes the initiative for escalating issues to the relevant parties and demanding improvements of tools, routines and processes in order to work most efficiently
- Protects the integrity of Personal Data when handling, processing, and accessing Personally Identifiable Information (PII), adhering to the HR Global SSC Security Document and to the RASO Security Handbook.
Receives job requests through:
- eForms in Universal Work List (UWL)
- Tickets SMP
- Emails in Group Mailbox
- Checks the correctness of the data in the forms.
- Registers, validates and handles data in the system (i.e. recording, changing and delimiting records)
- Conducts Internal Quality Checks to ensure that data encoded in HRMS are accurate
- Dispatch requests within the team
- Monitors and updates data in team’s logsheet, UWL and SMP in a timely manner
- HRMS (SAP-HR)
- SMP (Ticketing system)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Knowledge and Skills
- Operational Excellence – First Time Right
- Good Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Prioritization of Work
- Highly analytical and attentive to details
- With high quality approach and customer focus
- Results/goal oriented, organized, flexible and a team player
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years expereince with the same qualification
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Job details: HR Administrator