Do you think you have what it takes to be part of a team designing the architecture in Ericsson’s digital business transformation?!
Become a part of our agile teams transforming Ericsson’s business operations
Are you interested in being part of our digital success? Come and join us! Ericsson has identified our digital capabilities which will significantly enhance our customers’ experience and our end-to-end flow efficiency.
Ericsson Group IT’s architect team play a crucial role in this business transformation. Now we are looking for several Solution Architects to join our team and help us in this journey!
What will you do?
As a Solution Architect, your responsibility in the agile team will be to design & blueprint the architecture that software developers will realize with various buy/build technology components. You’ll create the solution architecture by matching business requirements with perspectives of business process, data and IT functionality. Your end-result will create business value by balancing the functional requirements against other non-functional/quality requirements, making necessary priorities and compromises.
In your role as a Solution Architect you’ll provide architectural leadership for the team members developing and implementing the solution. You will be responsible for the definition, planning, documentation and implementation of a future proof architecture within the scope of your assignment – Which in most cases will be an end-to-end business flow supporting the customer journey, and in such, crossing both organizational- as well as technology boundaries.
You will also be working in close collaboration with other peer architect roles such as Enterprise-, Security-, Business- and Data Architects.
- To design & blueprint the architecture for the IT solution at hand, ensuring alignment with the target architecture and security directives. This includes designing the desired IT solution integration landscape as well as proposing alternative solution options and buy/build recommendations.
- To ensure architecture-related documentation is produced providing traceability between business requirements, non-functional requirements and the designed solution.
- To govern and guide the IT solution realization team with architecture directions and insights, ensuring that expected IT solution architecture targets are met.
- To present the IT solution/MVP’s for the architecture review board.
- To influence and share architectural best practice across Ericsson and Ericsson Group IT.
Who are you, and are we a match?
- You have proven experience of enterprise-grade solution architecture development work and its deliverables, perhaps not yet in teams practicing agile methodologies, but sees that as an exciting opportunity to grow and learn something new.
- You know how to build and implement mission-critical web and mobile technology full-stack IT solutions (cloud native, containers/container orchestration, public cloud PaaS services, security built-in, API first design, full CI/CD etc.) Preferably you have a solid developer background having worked with multiple technologies and programming languages. Hence, you understand the technical challenges that software engineers are facing today.
- Paired with your solid IT technical background you also have business knowledge in how software or hardware sales-, delivery- and aftermarket support-operations are normally conducted.
- You seek collaboration as the path to long term success and you demonstrate ownership and does the right thing even when it takes courage to do so.
Does this sound like you? Then we could be the right match for you! Why not take the opportunity to apply and join our team, becoming a key player in Ericsson’s digital business transformation - Gaining insights and experiences few alike will have the opportunity to get!
These are fulltime, permanent positions based in Stockholm/Kista within Ericsson Group IT.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact the recruiter Marco Crosilla, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 304507