Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a Head of Digital Services/Client Lead for Denmark and Atlantics with the responsibility for pre-sales and delivery of the Digital Services portfolio (BDSG, BTEB and BMAS/MSIT) towards Danish customers. Denmark is a very dynamic market and the local operations are growing fast, the main customer is TDC where focus is on delivery the full stack core solution but there are also many smaller customers in the region where both pre-sales and delivery of primarily core solutions are in focus.
This role will be report to Head of Digital Services Northern & Central Europe and member of that Leadership team. You will act as the single point of contact for all Digital Services business in Denmark and Atlantics and as such also report dotted to the KAM of the territory. As Client lead you will be responsible for setting up and drive a virtual team of all functions needed to successfully do both pre-sales and Delivery to all customers in the territory.
- You will be accountable for pre-sales for Digital Services and work closely with the account team to identify new opportunities, work with existing opportunities and position Ericsson on C-level as a thought leader through in-depth technical discussions with customer.
- You will support the KAM for Digital Services in forecasting, sales strategies, sales support and financial follow-up and ensure reaching sales targets. We have recently embraced the challenger sales approach where you will be a key contributor in building strategies.
- You will be accountable for delivery of all Digital services projects towards all Danish customers and together with the MELA Digital Services Service Lines ensure that Program Director, Program Manager, Solutions Architects etc are assigned and deliver according to project and financial targets.
- You will be the link between the customer and Business Area to ensure that feedback from customer is reached BA/SA and vice versa.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- You will contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Education: MSc. or equivalent
- Proven track record and 10+ years of experience of delivering projects in Digital services domain, especially in cloud domain.
- At least 10 years’ experience from pre-sales. Strong technical leadership experience, good understanding of BDGS ways of working on SA and PDU level
- Deep domain experience: in several of the following areas: Cloud Technologies, IMS, Packet Core, Orchestration, IoT, 5G
- Experience from working with Telecom customers on both Solution level as well as C-level, very skilled in presentation and storytelling of products and solutions
- Detailed Business Understanding of Telecom industry, including relevant IT parts
- Good financial understanding of delivery projects
- At least 10 years of leadership experience, especially leading virtual teams in a multi-country environment
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits including personal pension plan and insurance policies
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team play matter
Apply now or the latest 25th November!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 304461