Ericsson currently holds a unique position to drive change in an all connected world. How we grow and succeed long-term depends on our ability to change, transform and adapt to the world around us. We believe change is driven using disruptive technology, with an emphasis on speed and ease of use to accelerate productivity and innovation. 5G has the potential to change the world, further powering the hottest trends in tech today: IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence) and AR (Augmented Reality). Ericsson is at the heart of this development and is shaping this future.
We are currently looking at investing in key competencies in a few selected areas. We want to grow our team within the cloud, microservice, cybersecurity and the next generation network competences. We are establishing Microsoft, Google, Amazon, and Microservices teams. All changes aim to increase our efficiency in developing and releasing new capabilities and services and create an organization characterized by expert knowledge, business value outcome, and innovation.
Ericsson Group IT plays a vital role in the Public Cloud journey for Ericsson. Group IT is building the formal company-wide "Landing Zones" that both Ericsson's business lines as well as IT organizations are to use for their consumption of cloud services.
This means that it is a large-scale business with many dependencies in it that must evolve constantly.
Are you up for a new challenge?
We are now looking for a Lead Developer Support for Amazon Web Service to be part of our team.
• The role as Lead Developer Support will primarily focus on helping our stakeholders, Ericsson Business and IT Organizations, to achieve their outcomes by maximizing the use of native cloud technologies.
• You will be an integral part of the Public Cloud team at Group IT. In addition to providing development support to stakeholders, you will be part of general on-boarding and/or development or maintenance of our Landing Zone products.
• You must understand the Public Clouds and our "Landing Zones" plus be rather fluent in software business practices such as DevOps tools, CI/CD pipelines, development policies at Ericsson etc.
• We want you to help us to drive change within Group IT as well as with our business stakeholders. Transform business and IT offerings through native cloud technology.
• Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering or a related technical field
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with a solid background in software development and/or advanced cloud configuration management in Azure/AWS/GCP.
• Solid consultative approach.
• Ability to handle rather stressful situations, without losing control.
• Clear communication skills and ability to engage and interact with stakeholders at all levels, understanding their requirements and needs.
• Understanding and experience of working in teams using Agile methodology is a merit.
How to apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson?
Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us.
Recruiter: Marco Crosilla (email@example.com)
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT