Ericsson currently holds a unique position to drive change in an all connected world. How we grow and succeed long-term depends on our ability to change, transform and adapt to the world around us. We believe change is driven using disruptive technology, with an emphasis on speed and ease of use to accelerate productivity and innovation. 5G has the potential to change the world, further powering the hottest trends in tech today: IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence) and AR (Augmented Reality). Ericsson is at the heart of this development and is shaping this future.
We are currently looking at investing in key competencies in a few selected areas. We want to grow our team within the cloud, microservice, cybersecurity and the next generation network competences. We are establishing Microsoft, Google, Amazon, and Microservices teams. All changes aim to increase our efficiency in developing and releasing new capabilities and services and create an organization characterized by expert knowledge, business value outcome, and innovation.
Ericsson Group IT is enabling the entire Ericsson Group with public cloud capability.
In order to do this we design, build and maintain a number of "Landing Zones" to enable proper consumption of Public Cloud services.
We are scaling out our Public Cloud team in order to meet expectation of the Ericsson Group. We strive to automate as much as possible of technical provisioning and fulfillment in order to add more value in the advice and on-boarding support of users seeking a business outcome.
We are now looking to broaden our base of Public Cloud services and are looking to strengthen the team with Solution Architects for more Landing Zones.
Are you up for a new challenge?
We are now looking for a Solution Architect for Amazon Web Services to join our team!
As Solution Architect you will:
• Decide, guide and govern how a Landing Zone will be developed and maintained in regards to existing Enterprise Architecture principles, IT Security guideline and policies, demands and needs of the various stakeholders and in line with other products and services in Group IT that enable the Landing Zone.
• Be a central person in the team and the go-to person for AWS questions at Group IT.
• Work with many team members, external workforce, Ericsson's business and stakeholders and of course the entire Group IT stakeholders and structures.
• Help-out in all forms of questions when it comes to AWS adoption for Ericsson, from development features to financial chargeback to on-boarding to the Landing Zone.
• Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering or related technical field.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with very good experience in the domain of IT infrastructure and/or software development where IT infrastructure was built in as code.
• You are a person with a lot of technical curiosity, can capture and understand complex technical end-to-end scenarios and prioritize what's important in what order for best outcome.
• It is highly desirable to have certifications like “AWS Certified Solution Architect” or equivalent competence documented.
• Ability to handle rather stressful situations, without losing control.
• Clear communication skills and ability to engage and interact with stakeholders at all levels, understanding their requirements and needs.
How to apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson?
Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us.
Recruiter Marco Crosilla (email@example.com)
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT