Enthusiastic to embark on our Digital Transformation journey?
Who are we?
At Solution Area Enterprise Systems within Ericsson’s Group IT, we run IT like a business which means focusing on the value we deliver; on top of costs we generate. We make the step from consuming technology to actively identify, nurture, and develop new technology – but only that which deliver value to our customers.
On top and beyond a very strong leadership and culture framework that Ericsson possesses, there are 6 themes which further define and differentiate us as a team: growth mindset (we believe in human potential beyond current performance), wild cards (we respect and nurture unconventional ideas), change tribes (we move from “I’m great” to “we’re great” and are excited to work with others for the benefit of the entire company), bridging the digital divide (we believe in that the digital divide must not be feared but actively managed) disagree & commit (disagree while a decision is being made, but once a decision has been made, everybody must commit to it) and collective leadership (a group of people working together towards a shared goal)
We also live by the motto CUSTOMER FIRST, ERICSSON ALWAYS. We are accountable for management and transformation of End-to-End business process in the flow dimension covering Sales, Marketing, Supply, Sourcing Finance, HR, Resource Management, R&D etc. The application landscape spans across PLM, CRM, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), ERP, SCM, MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems), HRMS etc to deliver Digital Ericsson.
To further excel in our Company Digital transformation, Ericsson Group has started several Digital Capability tracks, called Lighthouses that is led by a Lighthouse Manager.
To lead this Digital Transformation and acting as a close partner to the Lighthouse Manager we are now looking for 6 Engagement Managers at Solution Area Enterprise Systems at Group IT in the following Portfolio areas:
As the Engagement Manger You will lead and secure the IT deliverables towards a Lighthouse and enabling a successful take-off. You will be the main IT interface for a Lighthouse manager and product owners at our Digital Transformation Office (DTO)
The Lighthouse Manager is accountable to build digital capability delivering on overall Objective Key Result´s and business case. You will manage lighthouse resource requirements and own stakeholder management for a lighthouse.
As the Lighthouses develop and execute across domains, You will report progress to the entire Leadership Team of Solution Area Enterprise Systems as well as to the Lighthouse managers at the Digital Transformation Office
Furthermore, as the Engagement Manager, You will also play an important role of shaping and driving Group IT’s own transformation towards new digital ways of working.
What does it mean for us?
Digital transformation is about how we at Ericsson build, industrialize and scale digital capabilities and new ways of working to accelerate our business transformations. It is not a separate strategy or program, it should be an integrated part of our company and unit strategies.
Some examples of what we want to achieve could be:
- Industry leading quality and lead times
- Become simpler, more transparent and efficient in serving customers
- Increase our organizational speed of change and agility
- Capitalize on data
- Improve collaboration
- Overall responsibility for the IT delivery towards a Lighthouse
- Secure that proposed solutions are scalable, stable and secure (in an agile environment)
- Pro-actively secure that lighthouse implementations progress as planned – solve any resources, budget or technical constraints
- Ensure that the solution can be moved into the IT enterprise space towards the end of a lighthouse
- You will drive business valued contribution
- You will interpret and translate business capability needs and translate them into demands
- Maintain stakeholder management with the Lighthouse Manager and Product Owners
- Experience from Digital Transformation both within Business and IT
- Education: University degree with relevant work experience
- Minimum years of experience: 8-10
- Domain experience: IT and process experience for the respective Lighthouse in scope.
- 8 years of full-time experience from managing large scale IT deliveries involving multiple system domains
- Understanding and experience of the complexities related to large system landscapes with significant integration points
- Significant experience from senior business interaction and stakeholder expectation management
- Experience from agile development using proven agile delivery methodologies in an enterprise setting is a must
- IT processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Ability to build trusted stakeholder relationships
- Attract Talent and build high performing teams
- Analytical capability
- Track record in delivering against milestones in demanding conditions
- Taking end-to-end perspective
The position will be in Kista, Sweden.
Due to GDPR policies we are not accepting resumes through email, please apply through the system.
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing. We thank you for your interest shown in this role and look forward to receiving your application.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT