As one of the leading tech firms, Ericsson currently holds a unique position to drive change in an all connected world. How we grow and succeed long-term depends on our ability to change, transform and adapt to the world around us. We believe change is driven using disruptive technology, with an emphasis on speed and ease of use to accelerate productivity and innovation. 5G has the potential to change the world, further powering the hottest trends in tech today: IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence) and AR (Augmented Reality). Ericsson is at the heart of this development and is shaping this future.
We are currently looking at investing in key competencies in a few selected areas. We want to grow our team within cloud, microservice, cyber security and the next generation network competences. We are establishing Microsoft, Google, Amazon, and Microservices teams. All changes aim to increase our efficiency in developing and releasing new capabilities and services, and create an organization characterized by expert knowledge, business value outcome and innovation.
Have we caught your interest?
We are now looking for a Senior Solution Engineer for CoLoaaS (within Cloud Private Infrastructure unit) to join our team!
In this exciting opportunity to join a team working at the cutting edge of network technology. As a member of the Cloud Private Infrastructure Team you will be responsible for the low-level design and the delivery of the Cloud Private Infrastructure services.
You will also work with other technical specialists and infrastructure teams, to deliver the world class solutions on which the business operates.
You will be working in a high availability, large-scale, Enterprise environment and the emphasis will be on providing a highly responsive and professional service. You’ll be involved in Ericsson business solutions which includes Co-Location services and implementation, Networks and Security Infrastructure support.
Experience & Knowledge
We would like to see applications from candidates who can demonstrate experience/knowledge in each of the following areas:
• Experience working in a large-scale Enterprise high availability environment.
• Experience of design, config and implementation of DC-LAN, IP connectivity and IP transit services
• Must have a solid understanding of ALL network routing protocols.
• Understanding of Co-Location cloud connects like Azure Express route, AWS Direct connect and Google Direct Access.
• Understanding of Multicast networks (PIM ASM/SSM and Next-Generation Multicast)
• Experience Supporting of both MPLS L3 VPNS and VPLS L2 VPNS.
• Understanding of emerging network technologies including SDN, SD-WAN, NFV, and automation technologies
• Previous experience of Implementation, management, and support of Juniper’s full suit in an Enterprise environment.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences, including the ability to explain outcomes and technical service roadblocks in business terms.
• Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
• You are a person with a lot of technical curiosity, can capture and understand complex technical end-to-end scenarios and prioritize what's important in what order for best outcome.
• Experience from working with Agile methodologies
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the Senior Recruiter, Valentyna Ivanova - email@example.com