Within SDU Communication Services India, we are looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager.
In this role, you will be accountable to develop a high-performance service delivery team to ensure the delivery of our MSS and Signaling related services to the internal and external customers securing customer satisfaction while managing multiple dimensions: cost efficiency, time effectiveness, and quality management.
In this role, you will report to Head of MSS and Signaling in India and you will be part of the SDU MSS and Signaling India Leadership Team. Driving competence readiness of the team to achieve high-quality service delivery to the customer while improving results is key competence of this role.
As a Service Delivery Line Manager, you will create and ensure internal and external customer value and satisfaction by:
- Organizational development, diversity, competence and talent management, are integral priorities of this role, in addition to pre-sales support.
- Alignment to overall Service Delivery Processes, Models and Strategies.
- Develop and/or evolve efficiency in the delivery process by innovation in industrialization and automation.
- Drive the Solution Area initiatives, aligned to BDGS strategic directions
Leaders act according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote the corporate values, ethics, and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- Strong experience in CS-Core Products.
- Education: MSc, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Business Understanding on 5G Signaling.
- Identify new business and add-on-sales opportunities
- Proven leadership capabilities (an assessment can be part of the selection process).Preference will be given to those who have valid L1 Certification.
- Minimum 9 years of experience in the telecommunications industry, 4 Years’ experience in service delivery is a must.
- Secure adherence to processes, delivery models, and strategies. Identify and define improvement initiatives regarding processes and tools.
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Leading, supervising, supporting, driving change in a high pace environment.
- People management skills, including Motivating & aligning resources based on technical strengths & aspirations.
- Thought leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support the business needs.
- Project Management
- Team player
- Creative and result oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Building trust
- Fluent in the English language (speak and write)
- Key personal traits: trust, integrity, openness
(Recruiter to include as needed)