We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to Japanese Major telecom operator are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- You will help with Assurance support activities, incident management
- You will assist with Problem management, system administration
- You will work with Billing operations
- You will work as interface between customer and Ericsson Global Team
- You will work with Ericsson Global team from Japan or business trip to Ericsson global Sites.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Years of experience: 3 or more
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3+ years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Business level Japanese Skills, read/written in English
- Below knowledge and skills are pluses:
- Domain experience on one of the following areas: Cloud, Packet Core, UDM, IMS/VoLTE, HSS, IP networking
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || ServEng
Req ID: 304327