- Design, develop and maintain automation test framework for Ericsson products.
- Be responsible for design, development and maintenance of automation test framework for Ericsson products
- Involve in whole software development phases, include design, coding, testing, integration, release and documentation
- Provide support to users in different regions
- Involved in Ericsson product test analysis, collect and discover new requirements and support to improve automation test
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Telecom is required
- Solid Java programming skill is must
- Demonstrated experience in OO design, Data structure and Algorithm design.
- Experienced in automation test and automation engines (such as TestNG/JUnit) is a plus
- Experienced in network equipment test is a plus
- Experienced in CI is a plus
- Good English skill
- Self-Motivated and good team player
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 304286