UK Acceptance Team - UK Performance Team Lead
UK Performance Team Lead
Posting Date: 23/12/19
Application deadline: 20/01/2020
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Senior Network Engineer role within the UK Acceptance team, acts as UK Performance & Optimisation Technical Lead.
- You will lead the team to deliver acceptance for all RAN technologies being delivered (2G/(3G)/4G/5G).
- You will support the KPI Specialist at a regular (weekly) acceptance forum with the Customer, outstanding RAN performance issues will be discussed, with a view to reaching agreement for handover and achieving acceptance.
- You will be responsible for driving process improvement, evolution of service offering and reporting requirements.
- You will provide technical guidance and instruction to members of the team in areas of analysis, tools and process, to develop technical and delivery competence within the team.
Experience/Background: (Candidates must be able to demonstrate)
- Good in-depth understanding of Radio Access Networks solutions and Radio resource management.
- Good understanding of 5G, 4G, 3G & 2G Air interface standards and propagation characteristics.
- Radio Network Optimization services for 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G technologies.
- Advanced understanding of network KPIs for performance monitoring of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G technologies.
- Good Knowledge of transmission and core aspects of a mobile network.
- Knowledge of NSN and Huawei products and services.
- Knowledge of Ericsson products and services.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career with a company who can offer professional progression? Are you looking to secure a role that offers the chance to positively impact future 5G Network deployment? Are you keen to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with like-minded professionals? Are you looking for a role that offers the option of flexible working?
If the answer is Yes to all the above, Ericsson offers all of this and more! Why hesitate to apply?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Network Engineer Job Stage 06