Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a colleague responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations for Transmission area. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
You will also:
• Ensure 2nd Level Assurance Support Activities
• Ensure 2nd Level Incident Management
• Ensure 2nd Level Problem Management
• On regular base covering the 7x24 Call-out responsibility
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• University degree in Telecommunications, Engineering or possess equivalent experience in a related field
• Perform preventive & corrective maintenance, problem management, acceptance, fault management
• Logging the performed activities in specifically ticketing tools
• Remote integration and configuration of radio base stations: GSM, UMTS, LTE
• Create/correct data transcript files to configure or update the existing network elements or to add new network elements
• Performance monitoring and QoS analysis of node performance
• Excellent understanding of WCDMA/HSPA and LTE Radio Network features
• Proven experience in remote operations ((configuration, troubleshooting) of Ericsson/Huawei BSC and RNC.
• Proven experience in remote operations (configuration, integration, acceptance support) of Ericsson/Huawei RBS.
• General knowledge of Core or transmission protocols & technologies is a plus
• General knowledge of UNIX or LINUX operating systems is a plus
• General knowledge of TCP / IP protocols is a plus
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking
• Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality Scripting skills
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
• Medical & life insurance;
• Gym subscription;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
• Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
• & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Tag: melahj, hj