Functional Area : Sales - Commercial
Location: Sunway, Selangor, Malaysia / Bangkok, Thailand / Delhi, India
Travel Requirements : 70%
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
We are now looking for a Commercial Manager to act as an authority within Ericsson in commercial matters to secure long and short-term profitable business for Ericsson. Partner with accounts to define commercial strategies, handle negotiations and take commercial decisions. Develop/enhance new Business Models and commercial strategies to enable future revenues and margins.
- Develop and maintain relationship
- You will participate in Commercial customer negotiations
- Support Key Account Managers in defining Commercial Proposal Strategy
- Maintain interface toward specific Customer Department
- Provide in defining Commercial Proposal Strategy
- Secure profitable sales
- You will also ensure and align commercial proposals and Sales Process with global guidelines
- Provide input to commercial strategy with Commercial awareness
- Manage Commercial Management resources to secure short and long term profitability through excellence in commercial management owned Domain
- Development and deployment of price/business models and commercial directives
- Deploy price and business models
- Drive commercial management excellence
- Analyze commercial trends and market dynamics with commercial focus
- Prepare and Present commercial trends and reports
- Advise and guide commercial management functions
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Min years of experience: 7 years of relevant experience in end-to-end commercial management process.
- Domain experience: Digital Services.
- Negotiation skills
- Financial understanding
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Risk Management skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Change management
- Market and Customer insight
- Process & Tools for the Sales force
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Subang Jaya || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 304225