We are now looking for a PLM Product Line Manager to join our team, are you the person who wants to take the opportunity to shape the future by taking the 1st big step in our Digital Transformation Journey?
As the Product Line Manager, the purpose of the job role is to handle PLM product(s) from strategy to end of life.
- Manage the PLM portfolio as well as drive competence and business readiness
- You will handle the solution development as well as control and plan the product
- Handle requirements and assignments
- Drive continuous improvements
- Develop competence and knowledge sharing
- Ability to deliver near-term results on time while still reaching long-term goals
- Understanding of R&D methodology and development infrastructure
- Master strategy and full understanding of how to convert a strategy into an easy to understand execution.
- Facilitator, enabling collaboration frameworks across the organization.
- Solid understanding of digitalization and PLM systems
- Broad experience and process understanding from several Ericsson functions (within Development, Supply, Sales and Delivery)
- Experience from driving cross organizational improvements & change programs
- Ability to see the bigger pictures and understand the value add in a business context
- Solid experience and strong track record as a senior leader of complex organizations in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Ability to understand what is required to achieve results in multi-organizational setups
- Communication and collaboration skills are key. Transparency, listening skills and ability to motivate and inspire people.
- Courageous leadership, providing clear direction and setting appropriate standards of behavior through uncompromising integrity.
- Driving and embracing innovation and change with a collaborative mindset.
- Strong financial and strategic thinking with an analytical, structured and result oriented approach
The selection process will start in parallel to job posting period, please do not wait with submitting your application. For questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the recruiting Manager Michael Gallagher or Senior Recruiter - Valentyna Ivanova at firstname.lastname@example.org