Do you think you have what it takes to take on the overall integration architecture role in the team driving the enterprise architecture in Ericsson’s digital business transformation?!
Become the integration Enterprise Architect supporting our business operation IT landscape transformation!
Are you interested in being part of our digital success? Come and join us! Ericsson is in a digital transformation journey which will significantly enhance our customers’ experience and our end-to-end flow efficiency.
Ericsson Group IT’s Enterprise Architecture team plays a crucial part in this business transformation. And now we are looking for an Enterprise Architect with solid experience in the integration layer to come and help us in this journey!
What will you do?
As Enterprise Architect with focus on integration strategies and APIs, you both set the direction for the future business operation IT integration landscape within Ericsson as well as providing expertise and hands-on guidance in various integration related projects. You will drive and co-own our semantic layer that will enable our digital transformation going forward.
You’ll provide architectural integration thought leadership for, and be working in close collaboration with, peer architect roles such as Enterprise-, Domain- and Solution Architects.
You’ll be part of a high-performing central Enterprise Architecture team making impact for the whole Ericsson group by designing and ensuring implementation of a data driven architecture.
- Set the direction and establish the approach for integration of applications and systems, promoting re-use and optimization, and simplifying the integration landscape.
- Be an evangelist for modern integration patterns, data centric design and an API first approach.
- Influence and share architectural best practice across Ericsson.
- Provide digital architectural expertise to develop and challenge the digital roadmap based on development of technology and development practices.
- Challenge conventional thoughts by staying on top of business and technology trends.
- To govern and guide the IT solution realization teams with integration architecture directions and insights, ensuring the transition path towards the target architecture state.
- To influence and share architectural best practice across Ericsson and Ericsson Group IT.
Who are you, what skills and experiences do you have – And are we a match?
You must have/be an:
- Expert in modern integration protocols and patterns such as RESTful APIs, GraphQL, Webhooks or gRPC
- Experience from working with API Management solutions including gateways, API portals/catalogs and publishing workflows.
- Good knowledge of modern authentication in a cloud native environment with authentication protocols like OAuth2/OpenID Connect.
- Been doing solution integration architecture work in large enterprises with distributed ownership of applications.
- Hands-on experience working with PaaS offered by any of the major public cloud providers, enterprise-grade SaaS offerings and on-prem/private cloud solutions.
- Track record from B2B and/or B2C integration of business flows.
And you’re perfect if you additionally have:
- Experience from iPaaS solutions.
- Led the implementation of semantic layers with transactional, event-driven and analytics APIs.
Your ways of working are to seek collaboration as the path to long term success, and you demonstrate ownership and does the right thing
even when it takes courage to do so.
Does this sound like you? Then we could be the right match for you! Why not taking the opportunity to apply and join our team, becoming a key player in Ericsson’s digital business transformation - Gaining insights and experiences few alike will have the opportunity to get!
This is a fulltime, permanent positions based in Stockholm/Kista within Ericsson Group IT. If you would like to know more, please contact the responsible recruitment person. Selections and interviews will be held continuously, please apply as soon as possible, by March 4th at the latest.
Additional to your CV, kindly also add a cover letter outlining how you see your skills and experiences matching our needs.
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
If you have any further questions regarding the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Marco Crosilla (email@example.com)
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 304175