Location: Lewisville, Texas
Our exciting opportunity:
As a part of establishing an Ericsson Production Site in the U.S., we are now looking for a Production Support / Electro-Mechanical Technician to join the Equipment Maintenance Team of our Manufacturing Operations department. Key aspects of the role are to install, maintain, and repair the production equipment (SMA/SMT, Final Assembly, Warehouse, Testers) and to provide general technical support for the Site.
- Provide uninterrupted operation of equipment and machinery
- Be able to identify equipment and operational problems
- Correct faults on equipment and machines
- Conduct analysis of faults in equipment and machines and use this knowledge for preventive maintenance decisions
- Complete installation and calibration of equipment, monitoring the work
- Ensure continuous process control of equipment, adjustment or assembling of device parameters
- Monitor the availability of spare parts and materials in stock and if necessary, order new spare parts on time according to instructions
- Oversee and conduct preventive maintenance, involving SMA operators for preventive actions
- Manage the installation of new equipment and supply connections (air, electricity, water) as needed
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Knowledge and careful handling of work equipment and tools
- Manufacturing processes knowledge
- Experience working with necessary documentation and computer programs
- Knowledge and applied use of work instructions
- Experience preparing necessary and required reports
- Mechanical and metal fabrication experience which is a plus
- Self-motivation, committed to providing high-quality work
- Compliance experience with ESD, Security, Occupational, Health, and Environmental safety requirements
- Ability to travel overseas for training if necessary and ability to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required
- Minimum 5 years related technical experience in Electrical/Electronics, Electro-Mechanical, or Industrial Maintenance AND Associates degree in Electrical/Electronics, Electro-Mechanical, or Industrial Maintenance
- Ability to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required
What’s in it for you:
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: HW Make Support Job Stage 04