Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner for Denmark, Norway & Atlantics. Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business.
Through your early engagement, you will drive higher value contribution from third party deliveries to business. In order to drive value, relevant category strategies and preferred supplier lists shall be endorsed through active participation in strategic Sales and product/project forums, including business and product decision meetings.
The Sourcing Business Partner shall promote new business ideas that are based on optimized value extraction through collaboration from third parties and Ericsson supplier base, other business bench-marking and Sourcing strategies.
You will also be accountable for the Sourcing contribution of business opportunity or concept to delivering on Stakeholder expectations
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion for driving and delivering impactful changes within Ericsson; ensuring that Sourcing is a real commercial partner within the business
- Significant experience of sourcing / purchasing
- Experience of working at a senior level within a large and complex organisation
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders internally, exceptional communication skills
- Strong negotiation experience – either as a customer or a supplier
- Flexibility and adaptability in an ambiguous environment
- University degree in Economics or Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience in the Telco or IT sector within customer projects
- Experience and knowledge in the Danish services market is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English language
- Working with people
- Persuading and influencing
- Customer focus
- Applying expertise and technology
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Creating and innovating
- Works autonomously
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Communication Skills
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits including personal pension plan and insurance policies
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team play matter
Apply now or latest by 25th of Novermber!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || Supply&Log
Job details: Sourcing Business Partner