As one of the leading tech firms, Ericsson currently holds a unique position to drive change in an all connected world. How we grow and succeed long-term depends on our ability to change, transform and adapt to the world around us. We believe change is driven using disruptive technology, with an emphasis on automation that enables speed and ease of use to accelerate productivity and innovation.
5G is enabling a new wave of innovation. 5G has the potential to change the world, further powering the hottest trends in tech today: IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence) and AR (Augmented Reality). Ericsson is at the heart of this development and is shaping this future. Ericsson is now accelerating our efforts, and we are recruiting the team to fuel/boost this journey. We are currently looking at investing in key competencies in a few selected areas.
As a Solutions Architect in Cloud Service team we are helping Ericsson to succeed in implementing public cloud platforms every day. Our team of senior architects use their deep knowledge of public cloud tools and services while partnering with Ericsson business and our partner landscape to craft highly scalable, flexible, efficient and resilient cloud architectures that address Ericsson business problems and accelerate the adoption of cloud platform services. Making our team the Go-To team for Amazon, Microsoft and Google cloud.
Our Solutions Architecture team is for people who like to adopt and use the cloud. We’re looking for enablers around the world who want more than just a job and are ready to embrace the challenge of defining the future of cloud computing. If you have worked with Microsoft, Amazon or Google technologies or have expertise in either of these cloud technologies we will offer an environment where we will offer you an organization where you’ll learn from talented team members who are focused on helping Ericsson explore the benefits of moving from traditional managed on-premise infrastructure to the cloud, using cloud native functionality where matters, creating business value outcome and innovation.
We believe you have experience working with customer or business engagement where you have a successful track record of delivery, and broad understanding of cloud technology and how it is applied. In your work you have been responsible for complex cloud projects which involve solutions that requires elements of integration migration, creation of innovative solutions and management of risk through appropriate re-use.
You have a technical or commercial background and are well acquainted with the latest technology and architecture as service mesh, deployment pipelines, cloud management tools, federated authentication etc.
You are used to deal with key customer/business decisions makers, IT executives, program managers and with partners at different levels.
- Have good physical Organization of the work to be done
- Plan the work in such a way that the team will achieve its goals
- Be a good team member and respect the colleagues
- Be a facilitator, servant leader
- Lead team to self-organization
- Handle and resolve conflicts
- Work well with others
- Excellent interpersonal, social and communication skills.
- High degree of accountability and integrity.
- Attitude of transparency.
- Exceptional analytical skills on technical evaluations and customer argumentation.
- Ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including the ability to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
- Understanding of analytics methodologies and emerging trends, including knowing the best tools to deliver the insights required.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the Senior Recruiter, Valentyna Ivanova - email@example.com