Senior Program / Project Manager
PLM enables product information creation and usage during Development, Manufacturing, Sales, Delivery and Support and includes people, ways of working, business capabilities, applications, data and technology.
A continued digital transformation of Ericsson’s PLM solution is vital for our ability to continue to evolve our business models, explore new ways of engaging with customers and enable smarter product development and manufacturing.
Business Area Networks (BNEW) has been given the corporate responsibility for Development, Delivery and Operation of Ericsson’s PLM system which includes the digital transformation of the PLM solution.
We are now in the process of establishing the organization that will enable this PLM transformation.
If you are curious, open minded and eager to drive high impact changes in close cooperation with the entire Ericsson organization – and make our PLM transformation a true success – then we welcome your application
Within the scope of the Project Office (DNEW OP PTE PMO) there is a need of senior Program & Project Managers, to our strategic programs and projects, within the PLM Transformation Program and Portfolio to call-off Program.
Manage & drive PLM transformation programs and projects, consist of both developments and deployments
- Drive Development & deployments programs & Projects
- Define project goals and strategy plan
- Responsible for project assignment fulfillment, establishes the project organization & clarifies the scope.
- Ensure execution according to time plan & Budget
- Secure efficient and timely progress from pre-study to delivery release.
- Visualize progress and communicate status.
- Ensure quality in deliveries
- Risk Management
- Develop Teams, Individuals and Organizations
- Drive & Coach Continuous Improvements
- Coach & Drive Knowledge Sharing and Learning.
- Report to Head of PLM PMO and project operational steering group
Executive project steering group, line managers, R&D, Product Management, Supply, Sourcing, IT, SME:s, MA:s and other stakeholders.
- 10 years of experience in program and project management
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in formulating strategies
- Extensive experience in project planning
- Proven knowledge in change management processes and experience in change management
- Extensive experience of deployment of processes and tools in large organizations
The selection process will start in parallel to job posting period, please do not wait with submitting your application. For questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the Senior Recruiter - Valentyna Ivanova at firstname.lastname@example.org