Ericsson currently holds a unique position to drive change in an all connected world. How we grow and succeed long-term depends on our ability to change, transform and adapt to the world around us. We believe change is driven using disruptive technology, with an emphasis on speed and ease of use to accelerate productivity and innovation. 5G has the potential to change the world, further powering the hottest trends in tech today: IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence) and AR (Augmented Reality). Ericsson is at the heart of this development and is shaping this future.
We are currently looking at investing in key competencies in a few selected areas. We want to grow our team within cloud, microservice, cyber security and the next generation network competences. We are establishing Microsoft, Google, Amazon, and Microservices teams. All changes aim to increase our efficiency in developing and releasing new capabilities and services, and create an organization characterized by expert knowledge, business value outcome and innovation.
Are you up for a new challenge?
We are now looking for a Service Manager for Networks to join our team!
As a Service Manager for Networks, IP Connectivity including Network Security, you will ensure that our global services are delivered as per business value need and in the most cost-effective way possible. You achieve this by designing and maintaining the IT Service portfolio, managing the service portfolio life-cycle and allocating services to operational entities (internal and external providers) for optimized performance.
In this role you collaborate with Product Owners for IT Services, Regional IT managers and Ericsson business stakeholders to understand and align on prioritization of business needs and compliance requirements. You will lead the services including delivery governance, for example financial governance, service documentation, provisioning, and quality of service delivered.
- An academic degree and experience in service management, product management or system management
- Experience from working with Agile methodologies
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences, including the ability to explain outcomes and technical service roadblocks in business terms.
- Good negotiation skills and capability to translate our services into values for our customers.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- You are result-oriented and able to structure tasks, lead activities and establish common goals between several different units in a cross-functional way of working.
- Financial acumen and skills to be able to drive service governance
- Domain experience from IP Connectivity, IT Cloud Networks, WAN (Wide Area Networks), Network Security
In case of additional questions please contact the Recruiter, Lukasz Rokitowski: email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 304138