We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Support post-sales team to well deliver the product solution to customer
- On behalf of solution responsible, closely work with key account managers and operation managers to realize end-to-end sales process
- Build a good relationship with key customers to smoothly execute assigned tasks
- Proactively work to collect and analyze competitor information and develop strategy on how to beat
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- More than 3-year experience in technical solution sales on core networks including team management and business negotiation
Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: 4G and 5G Core, Cloud, Container, BSS, OSS, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding
- Business level English and Japanese language skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || JP-37-YO Yokohama || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 304069