We are now looking for an Integration Engineer in Radio Access Network domain, who will be focused on 4G and 5G to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade, expansion functionality and capacity.
In this role you will be expected to act as subject matter expert, providing necessary technical and knowledge support to colleagues and customers within the project or service delivery activities. You will have a chance to initiate and lead 5G and 4G delivery activities in the region. Business trips within the region might be requested.
Scope of work:
- You will participate in pre-sales activities including pre-studies by providing technical analysis and expertise
- You will support and coordinate team
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Preparation of configuration files and scripts.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Preparing and executing system, module and acceptance tests.
- Post project activities
- Education: Academic degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of technical job roles is required e.g. work as an “Integration Engineer” or “Network Engineer”
- Strong technical knowledge in 4G technologies, methods and perspectives
- Knowledge in 5G, LTE plugins, E2E, and IoT would be an advantage
- Good understanding of radio interface standards
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Knowledge of Ericsson equipment, radio network features, algorithms, and parameters would be a plus.
- Team player but also demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, initiative and ability to work under pressure and learn objectively
- Creating & innovating
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Native Russian and fluent English
- Availability to travel
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Job details: Integration Engineer Job Stage 06