Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Competency : INFRA & NFVI
To be Successful in this role, you must have:
- VMware SRM (Site recovery Manager) concepts.
- Should have work experience on VCenter 5.5/6.0/6.5
- Should have knowledge on VMware networking (standard switch/distributed switches/VLAN configuration/port group creation).
- Better understanding on HA/DRS.
- Should have work experience on storage allocation, extending disks and extending storage space.
- Should have work experience on Windows 2/3 node clustering.
- Should have work experience on Hyper-V manger.
- Knowledge on Hardware’s like HP blade servers (H P OneView), cisco UCS manager and Huawei servers.
- Better understanding and troubleshooting skills on ESXi, Windows cluster manager, Hyper-V concepts.
- Experience on Power CLI and power shell commands.
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Problem-solving approach
- Customer First Mindset
- Strong VMware Background
- Good knowledge of Windows
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or Similar
Minimum years of relevant Experience: 5+ of relevant work Experience
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.