Head of Service Delivery – Digital Business Systems
Due to an internal promotion, we are now looking for a new head of Digital Business Systems. This role leads the unit that has responsibility for pre-sales and delivery of our Digital Business Solution Portfolio, including key components of our 5G Offering. You’ll be leading technical and pre-sales teams spread across the UK and Ireland, shaping the 5G development in these markets by driving the deployment of key enabling technologies such as orchestration and analytics. Ericsson are leading the way in 5G globally, this role is an opportunity to be a key part in shaping that journey.
- Overall responsible and accountable for Solution & Services Pre-sales & Delivery.
- Solution Offering, including alignment with other Service Delivery Leads on solution standardization, Industrialized Work Packages and moving from resource-based to scope-based delivery
- Grow Ericsson’s footprint and to maintain solution delivery aligned with the global standards
- Responsible for driving and supporting services sales.
- Drive new business development on top of the existing installed base
- Setting the delivery resource Mix Strategy (Global/ Off-shore / Near Shore / 3PP)
- Responsible and accountable for delivering the complex projects in the forms of project delivery, DevOps, Agile methodologies etc. Adhering to Ericsson and global project delivery standards is a must.
- Ensuring service delivery execution.
- Quality Assurance
- Resource Management, Resource Planning & Competence Development
- Staffed with Engineers, Architects, Developers, Project / Program Managers, Program Directors, covering all Projects and Customer Support business
- Targeted on Net Sales, Gross Margin, and Working Capital Days. Measured primarily on Add-On-Sales, Delivery Quality, Blended Rate, and Billability
- Responsible for managing absorption level on unit cost centres.
- Extensive and pertinent experience within presales & service delivery.
- Strong technical knowledge and background in OSS domain with skills in operational automation (orchestration) in traditional networks as well as SDN/NFV hybrid environment.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding in BSS domain
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery processes, models, tools and strategy
- Excellent knowledge of the sales & delivery processes
- Strong financial acumen and skills, good understanding of commercial aspects
- Thought leader in his/her area
- International leadership & line management skills & experience
- Customer and market insight
- Experience with operators such as Vodafone, BT, H3G, O2 is highly preferred.
- Proven track record in leading successful change programs
- Collaborative, team-player and able to work across geographies and cultures
- Strong consultative skills and customer C-Level engagement
- Passion for innovation, technology and simplification
- Passion for customer business, service orientation
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Ability to attract, develop and retain competence
- Ability to formulate strategies and concepts
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.