Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson is looking for Data Scientist to join our growing team of MI experts. As a team member, you will be evolving and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as, optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. You are an expert data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and evolving them. The Data scientist will support our Architects, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data and models devOps (dataOps) architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. You are self-directed and comfortable supporting the dataOps needs of multiple teams, systems and products. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s dataOps architecture to support our existing and next generation of MI-driven products and solutions initiatives
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain optimal data and model dataOps pipeline architecture
- Design , Develop AI/ML use case for identified customers as per requirement.
- Support architect of the account to prepare design documents on AI/ML capabilities.
- Prepare different pipelines / Jobs using python , ruby language as per use case requirement in ELK environment.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Keep data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and strategic customers/partners.
- Create tool-chains for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and machine learning experts to strive for greater functionality in our data and model life cycle management systems.
What we would like to see:
- BE, MS in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems with experience between 3 year to 6 years.
- 1 years’ experience using the following software/tools:
- Knowledge of ELK Stack
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Knowledge on Python, Ruby is must.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- You have implemented ELK solution for at least one customer.
- You have experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- You have strong knowledge on different Linux flavors (RHEL , Oracle Linux , CentOS) , AIX and Solaris servers.
- Knowledge on networks are added advantages.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and seek opportunities for improvement.
- You have strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- You have built processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || SharedServ
Req ID: 303914