Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Competency : BSS
To be Successful in this role , you must have :
- Hands on experience on CCN, OCC.
- Should have good understanding of Architecture, Operating System, N/w Knowledge, Hardware level knowledge (TSP/NSP Platforms) and related Processors
- Must require E2E knowledge of all Traffic Flow scenario along with charging protocols.
- Experience in Protocols / Ericsson Interfaces (i.e. CAPv2, SS7, Sigtran, MAP, Diameter (Gy, Gx), SCAP, DCC, CIP/IP, UCIP).
- Good Knowledge & Understanding of UNIX, LINUX, Shell Scripting.
- Should be familiar with backup policy(including all type of backups) along with restoration procedure.
- Should have knowledge of LDAP protocol, commands level experience with Configuration management knowledge.
- Able to take TCP level trace and Application trace and to perform analysis.
- Should be able to perform Software Upgrades and Patch installation.
- Poses in-depth knowledge of Sigtran Protocol, Link Creation with STP, Gy/SCAPv2, Link creation with 3PP,
- Knowledge of all types of statistics & counters generated at node level.
- Create / Review MOPs, HLD and LLDs
- Execution of Policy documents (i.e. Preventive Maintenance Policy, Housekeeping Policy, Backup Policy, Data Collection Guidelines, Emergency Handling Guidelines & KEDB)
- Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon OR Noida
Education: Graduate in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or Similar
Minimum years of relevant Experience: 3+ of relevant work Experience and relevant experience of 2 years on Ericsson Charging System.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.