At Ericsson, you can be a game-changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Customer Security Director (CSD), who will be responsible for strengthening Ericsson's capability to sell, deliver and develop solutions that efficiently and optimally define and meet our Customer's business-related Security needs.
The CSD is a dedicated Business Partner and Senior Security Advisor supporting our Customer Units with deep security competence to support Ericsson to understand and fulfill our customer's business needs when it comes to security. The role's main purpose is not to sell security solutions but to enable overall sales based on Ericsson security posture. And to build a mutual understanding of how Ericsson’s and our customer jointly can reach their wanted security posture
- Will serves as the single point of contact between the Customer and Ericsson for all matters related to the Security of the solution or services proposed or provided by Ericsson.
- Proactively establish yourself as a trusted advisor towards the customer (as well as internally towards sales and delivery teams), when it comes to Security, to ensure the Customer's Security concerns are identified, understood, acknowledged and addressed.
- Will ensure the Customer's Security concerns are identified, understood, acknowledged, addressed, reflected accurately in the contract, and build a structure to verify that we deliver what we promised (contractually) when it comes to security. As an example:
- Work in both the pre-sales and post-sales capacity by assessing the customers’ requirements, crafting solutions or services to meet customer expectations.
- Proactively collaborate with customers in a wide range of security domains, including risk assessment, governance, data management, product privacy, product security hardening, Assurance security controls, and procedures and vulnerability assessment, etc.
- Proactively advice to Ericsson Customer Units (CU) and other decision-makers on security issues, including the management of security risks;
- Proactively partner with Project Management to deliver communications, plans, timelines and other activities required for successful service delivery;
- Supervise the security services delivered by the Ericsson to ensure they meet the agreed service level defined in the Service Level Agreements. Review of Service Level Agreements to ensure that customer's objectives are achieved.
- Coordinate all matters related to vulnerability issues as well as Audits.
- Hold governance meetings on security subjects according to the program Governance structure.
- Be encouraged to chip into Ericsson thought leadership within security and privacy.
- Travel when needed both international and nationally
- Develop current and emerging customer security-related requirements with key partners in the development domains, Market Area’s and Group Functions where new or further development should be considered.
- Handle incident and vulnerability communication between the customer, local account, PSIRT (Product Security Incident Response Team) and PDU’s (Product Development Units).
To be successful in the role you are
- Minimum of 8 Years of Telecoms security and compliance assessment experience.
- Domain expertise in the Telecoms industry and/or IoT, including demonstrable experience working with the product security and privacy rules, as well as a solid grasp of security frameworks and regulations such as NIST, ISO, CSF, ISAE/SSAE SOC, HITECH, and Breach Notification. (27001/2, ISO 22301. etc), ISAE/SSAE. PCI-DSS, OWASP, etc
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSFP, HCISPP, or CIPP
- A solid grasp of security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection;
- Highly Customer oriented with a consultative way of working.
- Be a generalist across a number of cybersecurity domains but have Technical competence to understand solutions and architecture and have the ability to assess customer requirements and compare to security assessments.
- Experience of engaging, advising and influencing at all levels of an organization including senior leaders, whilst projecting credibility and self-assurance;
- Superb communication and presentation skills with international and Social competence will complete your profile
- Good in English is a must, and any other language will be an asset
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism, and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 303782