Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
- Solution design
- You will work on the development and integration of the solution
- Solution handover
- Solution support
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Crafting & innovating
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Applying expertise & technology
- Learning & researching
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- An adequate degree in computer science or related disciplines; or relevant industry
- Experience in software development activity
- You should have an analytical mind, be able to follow processes and work independently with minimal assistance
- Relevant experience in technical trouble shooting, coding and updating existing code
- Adequate experience of IP technologies
- Knowledge and experience about architectural design
- Configuration management experience
- Experience in standardization work
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || SharedServ
Req ID: 303707