The primary objective of Operational Readiness is to ensure that all new products or new integrations for SD A&P Customers have complied to a set of Operational criteria to certify that the solution or deployment has been tested & verified for stability and performance, is operational, properly documented and supportable before Operational handover.
In addition, it secures that Operational resources and teams are properly prepared and ready to take over support of the new product or integration, while Operational tools and processes are in place.
SDA&P Readiness Management is responsible for end to end transition and handover of projects to SDAP Operations. The following types of projects will require Operational Readiness Management:
•NPI (New Product Introduction): Onboarding of new Service Delivery platforms, applications or tools from Solution Design & Development.
•CI (Customer Integration): New Customer integration of SD A&P solutions or applications
The NPI Readiness Manager's role includes:
- Operations accountable to drive NPI or Integration project related Transition and Handover activities.
- Analyze project delivery on Scope, Design, Solution, End User Performance Parameter, Test Execution & Result summary, Defect tracking and Capacity & Lifecycle.
- Project Governance throughout project lifecycle from operations perspective; Escalate to management stakeholders whenever required.
- Liaise with Contract Manager to ensure Third Party /Vendor support is available post project delivery.
- Liaise with Configuration Manager to ensure Asset management function with in operation is complied.
- Secure Application and Server Operations teams have all required documentation, competence and tools available to take ownership of the solution and customer
- Secure the Solution meets all criteria for stability and performance prior to handover to Operations
- Secure Support Functions including; Service Desk, Event Management, Incident, Problem and Change Management are prepared to support the incoming project
- Ability to take decision regarding acceptance into Operations or not considering operations and business requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT Operations, in capacity of Readiness Manager or at least as Incident, Problem or Change manager.
- Experience in project execution as Project Manager
- Experience with New Product Introduction requirements and procedures
- Excellent leadership skills
- Assertive with excellent communication skills
- very strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 303695