Req. nr.: 300156
Job Title: Solution Integrator / Customer Support Engineer (SI CS Engineer)
Ericsson is one of the leading information and communication technology (ICT) companies for service providers, with around 40% of global mobile traffic passing through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by developing breakthrough technology and services that are easy to use, implement and scale, making our customers successful in a connected world. Ericsson has played a pivotal role in the 5G technology. Together with our partners, we have led an ecosystem of expertise from the early stage of network trials to making this technology a commercial reality. For over 140 years, our ideas, technologies and people have changed the world: real turning points that have changed lives, industries and society.
About the team
The Ericsson Value Added Services (VAS) organization sells, delivers and supports products and solutions in the Enterprise segment around the globe. We do this in a Cloud environment (VM Ware /KVM/ OpenStack). Our products run on Application Servers (jBoss/Occas) with Databasing (MySql /Sybase) on Linux platform. We customize our so-called Intelligent Network applications in such a way that our customers can offer end-user solutions that can operate in all generation networks, spanning from 2G to 5G. To continue our growth and ambitions we are looking for two motivated engineers who are skilled in both Customer Support (24/7) and Solution Integration / product deployment.
What are you going to do?
- You will work in an Agile environment, using the SAFE framework
- You support in pre-sales activities for customers around the globe
- Together with your team you plan and design the product configuration and integrate the solution in the existing customer network
- Prepare and perform system tests, product tests, network integration and customer acceptance tests
- Travel to customers when necessary appr. 20% of your time Discuss and manage customers’ expectations when troubleshooting
- Be responsible for customer support requests in a globally centralized delivery support set-up
- Discuss and manage customers’ expectations when handling customer support requests.
- Propose solution for the reported problem, implementation and verification of the solution in customer network. In case a product fault has been reported, create ticket to SW Maintenance organization and negotiate on the expected outcome
- You are on a recurring on-call shift of one week, once every 6 to 8 weeks
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, in IT, Telecom or Electrical Engineering
- 2,5 years’ experience in a customer focused environment or custom support position
- 2-5 years’ experience in IP, Networking and/or Cloud,
The personal skills you bring to our team?
- Consultative communication skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Determined and creative in problem solving
What do we offer:
- An international organization powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Exposed to the most recent trends of global technology such as IoT, 4G & 5G.
- Laptop & Mobile
It is our goal to be meaningful. With patents for life-enhancing technology, we have never had a greater chance of stimulating change. Yet we are nothing without our people. Help us design the world of the future and we help design your career. Learn more from our people here. Are you in?
The location of this position is Rijen. If you are interested in the job as a Solution Integrator / Customer Support Engineer, please click on “APPLY”.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; Recruiter Ericsson.