More than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks, and our equipment, solutions and services are employed in more than 1,000 networks worldwide. When you join us as a professional, not only will you have diverse geographical opportunities, but you’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
If you are looking for company that can offer a real opportunity to make a difference, Ericsson can deliver.
Ericsson Network Security is a global competence center for security, supporting Ericsson to be a prime driver in Security & Privacy enabling the Networked Society. We work with R&D and Global Services, along with other Business Areas and market organizations.
Learn more about working at Ericsson Network Security: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJdnX1Lccgo.
In your role as Security Program Driver for ENS Security Assurance you will primarily work with driving Continuous Improvement activities, Security Reliability Model SRM+ and Vulnerability Assessment development tasks, as well as providing consultation services for our Ericsson Business Areas.
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Extensive experience in Product Line Management
- Self-starter and natural ability to work in a lean environment
- Solid balance of strategic thinking and ability to get things done
- Passion to be among the best and continuously drive new ideas, learn and adapt
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English
- Innovative, service minded and flexible attitude with passion to win
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Ability to handle projects with very complex and extensive scope
What we offer you:
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym and tennis & football field just to mention a few
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
Apply now or latest by 11th of November!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Req ID: 303619