Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. Whatever you want to achieve, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for an application operation engineer with excellent knowledge and skills, who can identify and solve complicated problems requiring careful analysis by creating, using or adapting procedures, techniques and methods. Your role will include the operation, maintenance and support of an application running on a Windows server with MS SQL. The candidate shall be motivated, quick learner, autonomous and interested to continuously improve.
- Application support (1st to 3rd line, usage and technical)
- Application and database administration, monitoring, troubleshooting
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant experience in
- Windows administration, including related IT environment
- Database administration, specifically with MS SQL
- VB scripting
- Proficient with automation and scripting (e.g. Python, shell)
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly and completely, and document solutions
- Excellent team player and problem-solving skills with a high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience with user support
- Assets: PowerBuilder
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 303531