The Support Engineer is responsible for handling problems that have been reported by customers or other Ericsson support organizations.
•Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
•4-8 years of experience required in supporting/ Integration of OSS-RC and ENIQ Solution
•Customer issue handling
•Handling of proactive support (optional)
•Software Update Management handling (optional)
•KCS Coaching (optional)
•RSG Coaching (optional)
•Negotiation & Argumentation skills
•Planning & Organizing skills
•Problem solving & strategic thinking
•Presentation & communication skills
•Network level competence
•Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
•Presenting & Communicating Information
•Applying Expertise & Technology
•Planning & organizing
•Working with People
•Handle all severity CSRs (emergency, high, medium, low)
•Escalate the CSRs to Tier2 in case could not able to fix it yourself
•Ensure CSR escalation to Tier-2 should not exceed beyond 20%
•Mentor the team for OSS and ENIQ knowledge and troubleshooting
•Attend various customer meetings
•Help Delivery Manager in CSR escalation
•Customer Issue handling
•Handling of proactive support
•Software Update Management (SUM) handling
•Knowledge Management Tool (KCS) Coaching
•Remote Service Gateway (RSG) Coaching
A ) Ericsson CS Knowledge
- Understanding of CSR / TR / Metis / EKB
- Understanding of CSR escalation to next support level
B) OSS-RC & ENIQ Technical Knowledge
- Extremely good knowledge of OSS-RC and ENIQ Solutions with Hands-on exp.
- Working knowledge of various OSS-RC and ENIQ knowledge applications
- Knowledge of EU installation and small upgrades within OSS-RC and ENIQ Tracks
- Efficient in troubleshooting FM, PM, CM, PLT technical areas of OSS-RC
- Fair knowledge of ENIQ Events
- Basic knowledge of XMATE, OSS Navigator
- Independent in handling / troubleshooting all OSS and ENIQ CSRs
- Very good understanding of OSS X86 Blade solutions
- Able to check various upgrade paths and prerequisite of upgrades
C) 3PP Technical Knowledge
- Extremely good knowledge of Solaris and Linux OS
- Extremely good knowledge of VxVM, VCS and Netbackup.
- Knowledge of SAN fundamentals
- Knowledge of IP Fundamentals
- Good knowledge of Symetac SFS
- Scripting knowledge e.g. Shell, Perl, Python, Java.
D) Soft skills
- Good in CRM
- Fluency in English Speak
- Knowledge of French, German or Spanish will be added advantage
- Possess good leadership skills
- Mentor the team for OSS-RC and ENIQ Solutions
- Handle escalations on behalf of team
- Good coordination between Line Manager and Delivery Manager
- Innovation oriented approach
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 303501