Ericsson Functional Area: Supply
Location: Australia (Melbourne), Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand
Work Rights: Current Permanent Residency required for Australia and Singapore
Travel: On average, 25% travel per annum across the SEA&O region. Only candidates that can meet this requirement will be considered.
Recruiter: Jamie Holder - firstname.lastname@example.org - please note that due to General Data Protection Regulations we cannot accept applications via email
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- Gain a strong understanding of how different Supply Chains are operating across South East Asia & Oceania
- Enjoy great variety of challenging work
- Have the opportunity to drive new improvement programs from the ground up and make a meaningful business impact
As the result of an internal transfer, we are now looking for a Regional Supply Operational Excellence Manager for South East Asia & Oceania (SEA&O). In this challenging yet rewarding role, related to Telecommunications Hardware, you will combine strategic insight with excellence in operational execution, develop the supply strategy & processes, and develop, implement and maintain operational excellence programs in countries across the region. You will also follow up process performance and/or process reengineering in the supply chain during the product and service life cycle.
You will review progress in terms of execution of the strategic plan, have a strong focus on the continuous improvement process and train local teams. Ideally, you will have a strong understanding of digital transformation in Supply Chain, particularly relating to increasing data visibility for internal and external stakeholders. In this role, you will also support compliance and audit activities in-country across the region (this may be local, global, internal or external).
- Accountability for the delivery of the Global and Market Area strategic agenda
- Develop strategy and process requirements by working with Ericsson Country Unit’s (CU’s) across SEA&O
- Assess capability of end-to-end (E2E) business processes and re-engineer where required
- Proactively deep dive issues at country level with a view to continuous improvement and influence leaders around change
- Business Continuity and Information Security Management Systems responsibilities
- Manage supply regulatory environment
- Implement and execute on change and program management
- Ensure that Operational Excellence is aligned to support business needs in various countries across the region
- Tertiary qualification (preferably Master’s level) in Engineering, Logistics, or Business
- Strong operational knowledge of Supply Chain
- Demonstrated agility in your ways of working and an on-going passion for learning
- End-to-end supply chain management and lean operational excellence experience
- Leadership Experience in South East Asia desired
- Ability to deliver a compelling vision and influence stakeholders to a senior level
- Confidence and capability dealing with complexity and ambiguity in a global and matrixed environment
- Managerial skills, particularly the ability to give direction and feedback within a regional context
- Ability to work across multiple countries across SEA&O, including demonstrated experience working cross-culturally within the region
- You will have a strong working knowledge on Excel and experience using SAP will be highly regarded
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.