Hey Bilingual Costumer support in Querétaro, we are looking for you! to add energy in Software Support & Value-Added Services as a Costumer specialist where you will be responsible of:
- Manage, configure, and administer tools
- Manage performance reporting
- Handle Emergency Registration
- Support process management
- Bachelor’s Degree in systems or related.
- 1-2 years’ experience in costumer support
- Fluent English – Portuguese will be a great plus.
- Negotiation & argumentation
- Planning & organizing
- Presentation & communication
- Analytical learning and researching
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Applying expertise & technology
- Creating & innovating
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Querétaro || ServEng
Req ID: 303443