In this role you will be working with the latest technologies: IMS and Telecom Cloud.
We are now looking for a Support Engineer that will provide technical support in an e2e perspective over IMS Solutions, Native & Virtualized, those are running in the main Telecom Operators in the Americas. The Support Engineer Troubleshoots and resolves problems to stabilize customer´s IMS Solutions being able to perform the proper fault isolation among the different nodes of the Solution as well as external factors. He will also be part of the Emergency Recovery Team to participate in the recovery procedures for Solutions Out of Service. The Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. May have communication with in sales, Research & Development, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities. Broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software and network knowledge.
We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions and be part of a professional environment.
• Customer Issue handling
• Handling of dedicated support
• Software Update Management (SUM) handling
• Remote Service Gateway (RSG) mentoring
• Education: Telecommunications Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related
• Min years of experience: More than 5 years
• Domain experience: IMS
• Experience in vIMS/IMS/VoLTE projects
• Experience with IMS Nodes (e.g.: MTAS, CSCF, SBG, IPworks, and others)
• Hands-on experience with Virtualization technologies
• Background with Circuit Switched networks (MSC, MGw, HLR and similar)
• Basic knowledge of IP Interworking, Linux
• Professional level of English and Spanish
• Background with Cloud, HDS, SDI, SDN, etc.
• Some knowledge about EPC
• Negotiation & argumentation skills
• Planning & organizing skills
• Presentation Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || ServEng
Req ID: 303423