Who We Are
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
What you’ll do?
A Support Engineer Trainee will get familiar progressively with technical service and support to our customers. The technical development is rapid, and you will be continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date. The activities covered by this internship, will be related to
- Isolate, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Stabilize and optimize customer networks
- Configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
- Collaborate, and communicate even in international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson
- Customer Issue handling
- Handling of support in multi technology environment
What you´ll need?
- Technical Telecom, Electronics, or Computer Science Engineering major
- Telecom and IP Area knowledge
- Microsoft Office application proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate well in English, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Potentially might have to travel.
The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn
Who You Are
- You are to-be-graduate students or newly graduate in 2019;
- You have a strong desire for understanding the most advanced technology in the world
- You are innovative, out-of-the-box person and you now look for a great chance to start your career path;
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Understanding and delivering services included in support services organization portfolio
- Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team playing are a knockout
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
MELA HJ, HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Republic of North Macedonia (MK) || || Skopje || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Support Engineer Job Stage 04