Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President, and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game-changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson
A 2nd line person has to support and fix all BUSINESS AS USUALly related issues in complex enterprise systems, based on handover (training & documentation) from Tech Delivery teams. This would require a very good level of understanding and experience of AD, MS/Linux servers, networking & storage, which would be assumed knowledge. They should understand how we use certain technologies, follow the guidelines & be able to resolve issues quickly or collate precise information for escalation to the 3rd line. They should take ownership of issues through to resolution and communicate to the customer.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• Capable of working autonomously and as part of a global team.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• 2 years previous IT Corporate IT and/or Call Centre experience required.
• Incident Management experience – including managing business expectations and communications.
• Demonstrable experience in front line technical support.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows 7, Windows 10 and Office 2013, Office 365/2016.
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2013 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation).
• Sound Microsoft knowledge preferably MCSE qualified.
• Understanding of basic Microsoft Exchange functions.
• Competency with Active Directory management.
• Capable of navigating basic SharePoint.
• Excellent understanding of hardware preferably Dell.
• Working experience with Citrix
• Structured: The activity is carried out in compliance with the internal rules and procedures of the Company, and the Internal Regulations
• Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
• Active directory
• Group Policy Objects
• File Share
• SCCM System Center Configuration Manager)
• WSUS (Windows Server Update Services)
• Print Server
• Atlassian Jira/Confluence
• Office 2013
• Office 365
• Dell Hardware/Software
• F5 – BigIP, Pulse Secure
• NCC group Signify
• Symantec Endpoint Protection
• Linux Centos
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
• Medical & life insurance;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
• In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
• & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to presenting them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.