Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are looking for a Technical Solution Manager to be based in Poland to strengthen our presales team and who take care of far-reaching business with operators in Poland in the RAN and Transport domains.
As Technical Solution Manager you are responsible for:
- Positioning Ericsson as thought and technology leader in RAN and Transport with the customer as the trusted influencer
- Building a strong relationship with customer’s decision makers (C-level and middle management)
- Generating new business opportunities and securing profitable business in tender phase using techno commercial tactics
- Developing technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations with excellent feedback
- Driving the technical negotiation
- Contributing to the development of a prioritized view of network evolution needs and target architecture
- Participating in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing including rest of Market Area Europe & Latin America and feedback to Business Area Networks
- Staying abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about the solution to enable customer competence build up
- You have broad technical know-how within RAN and Transport and in-depth know-how and proven sales experience in at least one area.
- You are a creative thinker and are thrilled by identifying solutions to customer problems
- You apply Consultative Selling
- You possess excellent presentation & communication skills and can easily adjust your communication style to different audiences
- You are a team player with very good collaboration and team leading skills
- You have very good Operator understanding
- Excellent English skills are mandatory and Polish will be a major plus
- Competence Drive, Master Strategy, Driving Innovation, Business Acumen, Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Uncompromising Integrity, Customer Excellence, Excelling Execution, Embracing Change
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support the business needs
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.