Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for an Intern as Technical Sales Support for an internship of 12 months.
What You’ll Do
Provide presales techno-commercial solutions and support for Radio, Transport and services offerings to leading operators in Iberia Market (Spain & Portugal) by engaging senior professionals in customer facing pre-sales roles. The team is accountable to define and drive go to market strategies, be prime responsible for commercial discussions for network products, secure and monetize Radio and Transport installed base and enable growth through direct sales of our portfolio.
- Development of Radio, Transport and Services Solutions
- Multi-disciplinary profile in the different Technologies (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, IoT, Small Cells and Transport)
- Working in an international and diverse team with different organizations involved
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top telecom operators;
What You’ll Need:
- Student or Recent Graduate in Telecom, Electronics, or Computer Science Engineering
- Knowledge of radio network domain RAN: 2G/3G/4G, IP
- Ability to communicate well in English and Spanish
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative people that can move out of the shell getting out of personal perspectives exploring other ways of thinking and make unusual connections.
- Ethically consistent manner behavior with consistent personal standards.
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Stud&YP
Req ID: 303349