We are looking for an experienced project manager responsible for driving CEE(Cloud Execution Environment) development and securing SW delivery with commitment and good quality according to Product Development Unit(PDU)’s assignment or Customer Unit’s requirement, meanwhile driving the deployment support of Cloud products in the region of Northeast Asia, i.e., CEE(Cloud Execution Environment), CCD(Cloud Container Distribution) and SDN(Software Defined Network), additional customer engagement if needed in the region of Northeast Asia.
- Work closely in PDU Cloud (R&D) and with Market Area interfaces to clarify the scope of CEE development, and break down the scope or requirements to make resource and budget plan
- Drive project in professional way, i.e. Agile/Lean ways of working, to secure the delivery with commitment and good quality
- Proactively track and control the cost. And take mitigation actions to minimize the risks towards success
- Pro-active engagement and information flow between Customer Unit/Customer and the PDU Cloud
- Pre and post-general available engagement activities to facilitate smooth product introduction and roll out, able to develop and present topics of interest to wider audience, Lead and manage projects/taskforce from customer side proactively, ensure “quality of deliverables” are meet relevant stakeholders expectations
- Actively listen customer voice and make sure customer feedback well understand between customer and PDU, delivery right expectation to customer on behalf of PDU
- Explore synergies with different organizations to optimize customer experience
- Initiate and drive new ideas to continuously improve product quality, simply process, ways of working so that bring bigger value to customer
- Share experiences from different projects, drive knowledge sharing and learning, actively organize learning sessions
- Strong Project Management competence in Agile/Lean ways of working, or Customer Engagement experience
- Proven capability to drive solutions cross organizations. Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, solution oriented with the drive to solve problems
- Good understanding of processes for Product Development, Deployment and Customer Support
- Customer understanding is key for this position
- Ability to work and cooperate across organizational boundaries
- Flexibility and willingness to take on different tasks.
- Excellent English skills in both writing and conversation is a must
- Flexible to travel, may face customer directly
- BSc level or above in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
You have a big plus if you have some experience in some of the areas below:
- Knowledge of OpenStack
- Working experience in PDU Cloud in NFVi/CEE/CCD/SDN
- Ericsson product knowledge of CEE(Cloud Execution Environment), CCD(Cloud Container Distribution), SDN (Software Defined Network), Edge Compute and NFVi
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 303297