Whatever you want to achieve, we have a culture that respects and support your ambitions. At Ericsson, we’ve built our business on empowerment. We partner with from the customers to the employees who bring it all together, we know that exciting things happen when people have the power to work to their full capabilities.
Join to our journey.
The Ericsson Research and Development Center in Hungary is now looking for a Product Development Leader/Line Manager to support and lead teams responsible for the development and operation of engineering tool solutions and services for Ericsson's global Research and Development units. The candidate will report to the head of the Engineering Tools unit and will be part of the unit's leadership team.
As a Product Development Leader you will ensure Ericsson technology leadership, right scope, quality, time and cost for all engineering tool solutions and services developed or managed by your unit. The Product Development Leader mentors, coaches, motivates and inspires to help develop individuals and teams, as well as encourages collaboration both within own unit and with various organizations. You will also participate in defining technology leadership strategies in order to foster an innovative and learning culture.
- People recruitment and management for the section
- Supporting and implementing Agile and Lean ways of working in the organization
- Resource (people, infrastructure) allocation to ongoing activities (programs) and follow up
- Competence development of yourself and your staff
- Supporting feature development and driving operational tasks
- Introduce and maintain tool operations
- Strategy planning and strategy implementation
- Education: University degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Min years of experience: 5 years of Leadership Experience
- People management experience
- Well-developed leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to encourage cooperation and manage conflicts
- Strong communication and competence development skills
- Strong management, decision making and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning organizing and risk analysis skills
- Understanding Agile and Lean values and methodology
- Experience with operations
- Customer and business oriented mindset
- Very Good English skills (communication and written)
- Knowledge of Ericsson organization structure, goals and objectives
- More than 3 years' experience as member of Telecom/IT projects
- Experience and knowledge of test environments
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 303283