1 Role Description – WAM Operations
An Identity Access Manager administrator and operations is a proficient and knowledgeable IAM admin which has worked in IAM administrative and operations teams previously and has an interest in working in a dynamic and challenging setting.
The role would typically include the following responsibilities:
- As a Technical Specialist you will have expertise in managing and operation of IT hardware, software, communications, and/or application solutions, and the resources required to plan for, develop, deliver, and support.
- The scope of this Job Role includes preparation for new or changed services, management of the change process, and maintenance of regulatory, legal, and professional standards, management of performance of systems and services in relation to their contribution to business performance.
- Responsibilities to include Requirement gathering, Crafting the solution, Development, Testing, Implementation / Deployment of the solution, installation of IAM tools, integration with services.
- IAM tools customization, generation of reports from IAM tools, workflow and policies, authentication / authorization and SSO federation integration, applying security policies, compliance process and security regulations, privileged identity (shared id) management, Maintenance of the tools, and support.
- Owning the sphere of responsibility ranging from a single client account to multiple clients.
- Ability to provide domain expertise in specific areas such as logical identity and access management, logical security, IAM tools (CA Single Sign On, CA APM, CA Access Gateway,
2 Competence Profile
- 5+ years of experience in CA Single Sign On and MS ADFS.
- Install and upgrade of CA Single Sign On policy servers and enabling it with Single Sign On.
- Setup and integrating applications using reverse proxy solution.
- Upgrading Policy server and WebAgents from 12.52 to 12.8 Version.
- Configuration of Federation with SAML 1.1, 2.0, WS-federation in CA Single Sign On 12.52 and 12.8 versions.
- Installation, configuration and support of LDAP and Web Servers (IIS, Domino, and Apache).
- Integration of new applications into CA Single Sign On infrastructure & maintaining/optimizing existing applications.
- Installing and configuring the web/application server and deploying web agents to integrate with CA Single Sign On.
- Setting up applications with ADFS and Azure AD integration.
- Oversight of breaking points in the infrastructure, build and implement dedicated plans to address issues.
- Work with customer IT and business teams to plan capacity addition requirements and dynamically improve stability of SSO service.
- Interact with business teams and understand application integration requirements.
2.2 Previous Experience
An Access Management Developer is expected to have at least:
· 5 years professional experience
· 4 years relevant experience in the access management area
The following distributed minimum level of experience is expected:
· 2-3 years: Developer / engineer
· 4-5 years: Access Management-related development and / or integration
2.3 General Competence
The expected base competence profile should closely match the following:
· CA Single Sign On: SSO using reverse proxy and SAML1.1, 2.0 and WS-Fed
· ADFS and Azure AD integration
· Technology architecture (e.g. Application & Client/server architecture)
· Networking / Network security (Protocols, Infrastructure, Firewalls etc.)
· Integration technologies (SOAP, Web services etc.)
· Web technologies (HTML, XML, HTTP, web servers, reverse proxies)
· IT security / security technologies
2.4 Advanced Competence – Access Management
Here follows a list of specialist competencies expected:
· Skilled developer (L2):
- Access Management development / Integration / configuration (CA Single Sign On)
- Identity Federation and related standards / protocols (e.g. SAML, Oauth, Kerberos)
- ADFS 3.0 and Azure Integration
· Skilled developer (L2):
It is expected that the candidate has a proven track record and experience in relevant products and/or technologies and preferably certifications to further exemplify competence in the area.
The following certifications are expected:
· At least 1 Access Management product certification
2.6 Optional Competence
In addition, It is also a merit should the candidate have any of the following additional competencies:
· CCNA/P security certifications
· Attribute/role based access standards (ex. XACML)
· Other Web Access Management solution experience (e.g. ITAM, Oracle Access Manager, etc.)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || IT
Req ID: 303262